John Rimer, CFM is president of FM360, LLC and has over 20 years’ facility management experience in a variety of capacities and industries. He uses his breadth of knowledge and diverse expertise to provide a comprehensive perspective to his clients and students.
John has implemented and managed facility programs for companies, such as Intel, Microsoft, JP Morgan Chase, and Charles Schwab. He has worked in numerous sectors, including corporate campus, high tech, data centers, bio-tech/pharmaceutical, higher education, K-12, healthcare, manufacturing, municipalities, state, and federal.
Client list includes:
- Corporate Campus: Albertsons-Safeway / VF Jeanswear
- Property & Facility Management: Capitol Areal Development Authority / Gronen Properties
- Critical Environments/High-Tech: Citadel / Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Healthcare: University of Cincinnati Healthcare / Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Public Sector: Gaston County / City of Springboro
- K12/Higher Education: University of Alabama Huntsville / Snead State Community College
- Utility/Industrial: CPS Energy / Nixon Energy Services
- Clubs/Entertainment: Belle Meade Country Club / Key Largo Angler’s Club
John has established and improved various programs, such as critical environments, emergency response management & disaster preparedness, operations & maintenance best practices, capital reinvestment/replacement programs, computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS), and overall facility program strategies and management processes.
John is very active in the facility management community, presenting at numerous conferences throughout the country, including IFMA’s World Workplace, NFMT, Club Managers Association of America World Conference, and to a number of industry association chapters. He also regularly publishes online and in industry journals, such as IFMA’s FMJ and Building Operating Management. John is an IFMA Qualified Instructor and an approved Building Operator Certification (BOC) Trainer and has taught hundreds of courses across the United States and online.
FM360 is the facility industry’s resource for consulting and education.
What Others Are Saying…
“I would recommend John as a subject matter expert and contributing resource to any team” – Mark H
“key to the successful implementation [of]…the company’s maintenance strategy” – Bill B
“John is very proficient in the area of Facilities Management. His love and passion for our field to second to none!” – Scott L
“innovative thinking for solutions to various data center challenges” – Tom L
“John has an excellent and thorough…knowledge and experience in critical environments that lends value to any organization” – Mark H